APX international - APX is OK by NIST - National Institute of Standards and Technology Tested APX Measurements
APX is OK by NIST - National Institute of Standards and Technology Tested APX Measurements are Checked Twice / Invoice is Reflects Reality of Cargo
Their team examined our website and calculators from 9/05/08 to 3/31/11 and all the inspectors were very happy to see our system is perfect.
Looks like APX - Air Parcel Express, Inc. has proceeded to handle cargo in the STANDARD format throughout the world. If there is a fraction of an inch over the cargo is measured up to the next inch (standard practice) not measured down (cargo would not fit in the airplane or the container at time of loading) If for whatever reason our invoice is incorrect we can look at the facts and adjust it once cargo is measured for the second time. Measurements are not flawed, Invoice is not incorrect. Problem of shipping household goods and personal effects is mainly due to the learning curve or lack of experience by the shippers who have a misguided view of shipping standard practices. If we had any PREMEDITATED flaw in our system it would be considered FRAUD but thankfully I designed and programed the online calculators to perform to the EXACT STANDARDS of measure governed worldwide. In fact one of our visitors in the past has been the office of National Institute of Standards and Technology http://www.nist.gov or http://www.nist.gov/pml/wmd/
APX Air Parcel Express, Inc. - Freight-Calculator.Com http://www.shipping-wordwide.com performs to the letter of the law applying all the standard practices and conforming to Federal Maritime Commission Standards ... and above all has a public online calculator system that is designed to quote perfectly ... to the point that inspectors of NIST have given it a thumbs up.f20eeee review #276620
You may also like
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart. These shoes cost me $180 and I..."
- "I have purchase air max 90 for $110. I have only worn three times. Poor quality material being use. If I wanted cheap quality I would have went to payless..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "LAWSUIT AND SWORN TESTIMONY REVEAL LENNAR CONSPIRACY ORCHESTRATED BY CEO MILLER--Lennar is a company that will stop at nothing to make money. The management has a "win at all..."