APX international - APX is OK by NIST - National Institute of Standards and Technology Tested APX Measurements
APX is OK by NIST - National Institute of Standards and Technology Tested APX Measurements are Checked Twice / Invoice is Reflects Reality of Cargo
Their team examined our website and calculators from 9/05/08 to 3/31/11 and all the inspectors were very happy to see our system is perfect.
Looks like APX - Air Parcel Express, Inc. has proceeded to handle cargo in the STANDARD format throughout the world. If there is a fraction of an inch over the cargo is measured up to the next inch (standard practice) not measured down (cargo would not fit in the airplane or the container at time of loading) If for whatever reason our invoice is incorrect we can look at the facts and adjust it once cargo is measured for the second time. Measurements are not flawed, Invoice is not incorrect. Problem of shipping household goods and personal effects is mainly due to the learning curve or lack of experience by the shippers who have a misguided view of shipping standard practices. If we had any PREMEDITATED flaw in our system it would be considered FRAUD but thankfully I designed and programed the online calculators to perform to the EXACT STANDARDS of measure governed worldwide. In fact one of our visitors in the past has been the office of National Institute of Standards and Technology http://www.nist.gov or http://www.nist.gov/pml/wmd/
APX Air Parcel Express, Inc. - Freight-Calculator.Com http://www.shipping-wordwide.com performs to the letter of the law applying all the standard practices and conforming to Federal Maritime Commission Standards ... and above all has a public online calculator system that is designed to quote perfectly ... to the point that inspectors of NIST have given it a thumbs up.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "Feathers are consistently coming out of the seat pads, arm rest, and pillows of our living room set (sofa, loveseat and throw pillows) which is their Autumn Breeze model. Over..."
- "I was just there and they gave a complete runaround when it came to their your trade is worth at least 5,000.00 guaranteed advisement. They tried to say it was..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "TOOK POSSESSION IN AUG 2016 ONE 600 MILE ROUND TRIP AND ON MY WAY TO THE DEALER IN SPOKANE WA . DROVE IT TO WORK WAS EATING LUNCH..."
- "I feel your pain, I too have been a victim of their shady business, I went in on Mother's Day of this year 2016 and got a car from them,..."
- "Josh jones owner of phoenix plumbing Houston Texas 77076 422 dipping Lane a *** I found it on his laptop it shows him with young boys and young girls texting..."