APX international - APX is OK by NIST - National Institute of Standards and Technology Tested APX Measurements
APX is OK by NIST - National Institute of Standards and Technology Tested APX Measurements are Checked Twice / Invoice is Reflects Reality of Cargo
Their team examined our website and calculators from 9/05/08 to 3/31/11 and all the inspectors were very happy to see our system is perfect.
Looks like APX - Air Parcel Express, Inc. has proceeded to handle cargo in the STANDARD format throughout the world. If there is a fraction of an inch over the cargo is measured up to the next inch (standard practice) not measured down (cargo would not fit in the airplane or the container at time of loading) If for whatever reason our invoice is incorrect we can look at the facts and adjust it once cargo is measured for the second time. Measurements are not flawed, Invoice is not incorrect. Problem of shipping household goods and personal effects is mainly due to the learning curve or lack of experience by the shippers who have a misguided view of shipping standard practices. If we had any PREMEDITATED flaw in our system it would be considered FRAUD but thankfully I designed and programed the online calculators to perform to the EXACT STANDARDS of measure governed worldwide. In fact one of our visitors in the past has been the office of National Institute of Standards and Technology http://www.nist.gov or http://www.nist.gov/pml/wmd/
APX Air Parcel Express, Inc. - Freight-Calculator.Com http://www.shipping-wordwide.com performs to the letter of the law applying all the standard practices and conforming to Federal Maritime Commission Standards ... and above all has a public online calculator system that is designed to quote perfectly ... to the point that inspectors of NIST have given it a thumbs up.review #276620
You may also like
- "My Porsche left California detailed and in perfect condition. See the pic of it leaving in an empty enclosed trailer. It arrived 3 days later filthy, scratched and..."
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "I was looking for a corgi and my dad found a listing for $250 in Newfoundland which was too good to be true because corgis are never that cheap! I..."
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "Customers Beware!!: Don't Buy from Frontier Communications: Speaking only as a customer of Frontier Communicationâ€™s High Speed Internet and Phone Services, I have done all I could to work out with..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."
- "My Ipad screen arrived cracked. I have contacted them and got a "You will receive your refund once the post office refunds us" response. My order was February 27 and..."
- "I went to have my tyre Fit and balanced this morning at Goodyear Auto care, Tire Shop, at 1/93-95 Matthews Avenue, Airport West VIC 3042. before the job, told him..."
- "The chicken keeps disappearing in my half salad. We used to get one chicken cutlet sliced. Now we get about 8 - 10 little cubes of chicken. SKIMPING ON..."