APX international - APX is OK by NIST - National Institute of Standards and Technology Tested APX Measurements
APX is OK by NIST - National Institute of Standards and Technology Tested APX Measurements are Checked Twice / Invoice is Reflects Reality of Cargo
Their team examined our website and calculators from 9/05/08 to 3/31/11 and all the inspectors were very happy to see our system is perfect.
Looks like APX - Air Parcel Express, Inc. has proceeded to handle cargo in the STANDARD format throughout the world. If there is a fraction of an inch over the cargo is measured up to the next inch (standard practice) not measured down (cargo would not fit in the airplane or the container at time of loading) If for whatever reason our invoice is incorrect we can look at the facts and adjust it once cargo is measured for the second time. Measurements are not flawed, Invoice is not incorrect. Problem of shipping household goods and personal effects is mainly due to the learning curve or lack of experience by the shippers who have a misguided view of shipping standard practices. If we had any PREMEDITATED flaw in our system it would be considered FRAUD but thankfully I designed and programed the online calculators to perform to the EXACT STANDARDS of measure governed worldwide. In fact one of our visitors in the past has been the office of National Institute of Standards and Technology http://www.nist.gov or http://www.nist.gov/pml/wmd/
APX Air Parcel Express, Inc. - Freight-Calculator.Com http://www.shipping-wordwide.com performs to the letter of the law applying all the standard practices and conforming to Federal Maritime Commission Standards ... and above all has a public online calculator system that is designed to quote perfectly ... to the point that inspectors of NIST have given it a thumbs up.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "U-Ship has quite a great deal going on for them. They get paid to be a forum but really have NO responsibility. I work in auto transport for a carrier..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."
- "I'm reading about the History of Fraud on the Energy Star Program and I hope that Lennar Home Builders will also read it and REMOVE their Energy-Star and Comfort Wise..."
- "Before you use The Lending Club The Lending Club also LendingClub.com is popular in searches for personal, signature and all purpose loans. They are on other sites as well touting 10..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "If you are considering an MLB TV subscription, I urge you to reconsider. This is flat-out the worst product/service I've ever purchased in my 60 years on the planet. I've..."
- "Went in to Pizza Hut in Warner Robins Ga. Horrible vuatomer service, and after she repeated the order back one chicken and spinach pizza with white sauce (allergic ro tomatoes)..."
- "Hi I am a bodyrub service provider in Manhattan,nyc. I have seen this man three times so far. First time in a hotel when he didn't pay me & made..."