APX international - APX is OK by NIST - National Institute of Standards and Technology Tested APX Measurements
APX is OK by NIST - National Institute of Standards and Technology Tested APX Measurements are Checked Twice / Invoice is Reflects Reality of Cargo
Their team examined our website and calculators from 9/05/08 to 3/31/11 and all the inspectors were very happy to see our system is perfect.
Looks like APX - Air Parcel Express, Inc. has proceeded to handle cargo in the STANDARD format throughout the world. If there is a fraction of an inch over the cargo is measured up to the next inch (standard practice) not measured down (cargo would not fit in the airplane or the container at time of loading) If for whatever reason our invoice is incorrect we can look at the facts and adjust it once cargo is measured for the second time. Measurements are not flawed, Invoice is not incorrect. Problem of shipping household goods and personal effects is mainly due to the learning curve or lack of experience by the shippers who have a misguided view of shipping standard practices. If we had any PREMEDITATED flaw in our system it would be considered FRAUD but thankfully I designed and programed the online calculators to perform to the EXACT STANDARDS of measure governed worldwide. In fact one of our visitors in the past has been the office of National Institute of Standards and Technology http://www.nist.gov or http://www.nist.gov/pml/wmd/
APX Air Parcel Express, Inc. - Freight-Calculator.Com http://www.shipping-wordwide.com performs to the letter of the law applying all the standard practices and conforming to Federal Maritime Commission Standards ... and above all has a public online calculator system that is designed to quote perfectly ... to the point that inspectors of NIST have given it a thumbs up.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "# this video was Recording in the back of fedex office in Saudi Arabia in Buraydah # Date Recording : 26 of the July 2014 ,,, # Translation this videos : Over Three..."
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "LAWSUIT AND SWORN TESTIMONY REVEAL LENNAR CONSPIRACY ORCHESTRATED BY CEO MILLER--Lennar is a company that will stop at nothing to make money. The management has a "win at all..."
- "I am very upset with how tanning beds are not properly being cleaned if even wiped down at all. I have caught 2 bacteria skin infections and have proof from..."
- " I liked Teavana so I went to the store in West farms mall, West Hartford Connecticut, I bought a lot of it multiple times, I was drinking a lot..."
- "The General Manager, Bryan Seagraves is intentionally defying Hyundai Corporate and Consumer Affairs and putting my family in danger! There is a MAJOR URGENT RECALL - ENGINE REPLACEMENT on the..."