Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Maybe it's people in Miami, but these are the rudest people I've ever dealt with.There's no reliability, no responsiveness, and no accountability for their actions.

I even spoke to the CEO of the company, ANDY G., and he didn't seem to care that his employees weren't doing what they were supposed to do. To make matters worst, we paid them in full, and yet they took their time paying the receiving company, extending the time it took the get our shipment. We still can't believe how rude and unreliable they are.

I've heard Allied is great.Terrible experience with APX

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Apx International. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apx International to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of communication, service, damage and lack of care. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apx International international shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Apx International?

Comments